Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to Ya Ya Couponz

Did you know that by being organized, and matching store sale prices with coupons, you can literally get the items you use, and need, for FREE?

If you can't get them totally free, you can surely get them for next to nothing.


I know, I've done it.

Here is an example of some things I recently scored for totally FREE for my family:




That my friends is 40 loads of laundry and 2 toothbrushes....totally FREE!

But, it wasn't always that way.

Coupons are a regional thing.

For what ever reason, manufacturers target certain regions with savings that are not available nationally. Through trial and error, and lessons learns, I've been able to locate coupons that will provide maximum savings here at home.

Stick with me folks, and I'll show you how you can too.

Many times, I've shared with my friends, neighbors and facebook contacts about my latest shopping experience. Every time I do, I'm asked to share HOW I was able to do what I do.  This is how Ya Ya Couponz came to be. It's my way of being able to spell out, step by step, how to get the same deals I'm able to get in our hometown area. From time to time, I will also be sharing, not only regional, but  also national savings opportunities. After all the tough economy is not location specific, and it does not discriminate.


0 comments: