Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bzz Agent Review of TreSemme-Email to WIN coupons from US!

One of the cool things I do is review products for Bzz Agent.
Bzz agent was free to join, and I've received some really cool stuff in the process.

This week, I'm happy to provide some feed back on Tresemme Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner.

I signed up to try Tresemme because I do color my hair. It has seemed to me lately that I find my color lasting less and less. The color becomes dull and I get frustrated. So, when the option to sign up for the Tresemme campaign came up, I jumped on it!

What I've found is that the product lives up to it's claims:

It DOES:
  • Leave my hair shiny, as if I just came from having my hair freshly colored.
  • Clean without stripping my color.
And, it IS gentle enough to use every day. I find the size to be economical, costing just about $4 at Wal Mart.
Use a coupon on each the Shampoo and Conditioner, and get 40 washes for about $6. The scent reminds me of a quality salon wash. It's fresh, clean and leaves my hair soft, and easy to style.

Bzz Agent sent me two FULL SIZE bottles of the Color Revitalize.
One Shampoo:
One Conditioner:
As well, they sent me some coupons to share!

We LOVE to share, so the first two people to email us with their name and full address (don't forget your zip) will receive 2-$1 off coupons from us.


And, if your interested in sampling/testing products like I do, 

We don't get referral credit for sending you, we just LOVE what we do! :)

Until Next Time:

0 comments: