Thursday, August 18, 2011

Save-A-Lot Shopper Club...are you a member?






If you've not taken the time to sign up to become a Save-A-Lot Shopper Club Member....you might want to consider it.

First of all, upon sign up, you will be emailed a link to print a coupon to save $5 off your purchase of $25!

Then...

Periodically, Save-A-Lot will email you to provide you additional coupons to print. I got some in my email box today.

I have to say, I am impressed with my Save-A-Lot store. It's clean, the service is great, they LOVE couponers and their Pick 5 for $19.99 meat selection is really great!
You're already looking for ways to save, and Save-A-Lot offers great prices AND they take coupons....Yup, I know you LOVE that!

Head over to Save-A-Lot's Home Page and Sign UP to become a Shopper Club Member!
Check out their circular and check out your local store. I hope you LOVE yours as much as I LOVE mine!

And by the way, I am in no way being compensated for this post....I really DO LOVE their store!

Until Next Time:


0 comments: