Friday, July 8, 2011

Parents Magazine Special Offer

Being a new YaYa, I find myself reading more and more magazines geared toward raising children. I know, crazy right? I've already raised MY children. LOL!
But, it's nice to keep my finger on the pulse of what the kids-turned parents-these days are reading.

One magazine I really like is the Parents Magazine. And thanks to my affiliation with  Purex Insiders (because we all know how much YaYa LOVES her Purex), we have a GREAT Subscription offer for you:

You can get ONE FULL YEAR of Parents Magazine for just $4!
Yup...$4 for 12 issues.

That's a STEAL!

Here's how you can get this awesome deal:

Visit: YA YA'S PARENTS MAGAZINE OFFER PAGE

Enter CODE: PX2436
It's important to enter the code or you will not get the great offer price!

Fill out the form, and pay for your subscription, just $4 for 12 issues!

Don't need it for yourself? It's also available to send as a gift! What a perfect idea for a baby shower or a new Mom and Dad!

You'll have to hurry though, the offer is only good until July 22nd.

Until Next Time:

0 comments: