Monday, April 25, 2011

A Blog We Love: We Use Coupons

If you have been watching the Extreme Couponing series on TLC then you know who Nathan Engles is. He's the cereal guy. You know, the one who purchased over 1100 boxes of Total Cereal and then stacked them up in his driveway. He ended up donating a good portion of that cereal to charity, by the way.

What I didn't know about Nathan was that he had his own blog/website called : We use Coupons [dot] com.

In fact, when I saw it written on the side of the car he was driving in the show, I had to check it out.

Boy, am I glad I did. What Nathan, MrCoupon on the site, has done is bring together a community of people, referred to as WUCkies, who love to save money and help others do the same.

What I love about the community are the daily postings of coupon match-ups, deals found, and previews of what's to come.

If you're looking for a community where you can learn about couponing, then I recommend that you check out:



And, if you enjoy watching YouTube, then check out Frugal TV, also run by Nathan:




Disclaimer: The links above are a part of my affiliate. But I can tell you, even if I had no affiliation I would still send you their way!

I visit there as part of my personal couponing research, I stay because I love the site! I know you will too.

Until next time,

0 comments: